At depths as shallow as a few feet, even bright flies can appear dull and disappear into the background in the dark underwater world. Loon Fluorescing UV Clear Fly Finish preforms just like UV Clear Fly Finish Flow, and takes the UV light that is available underwater and reflect it as a color more visible to fish.
- Allows infinite work time
- Cures instantly when exposed to UV light
- Cures hard and clear
- Can bu used as head cement replacement
- Includes brush applicator
Directions for use:
- Apply Fluorescing UV Clear Fly Finish to fly while indoors or shaped from the sun. Use applicator and/or rotating vise to form into the ideal shape. Expose to sun light or use Loon’s UV Mini Lamp or UV Power Light to cure. In direct sun (or when using Loon’s UV Mega Light or UV Power Light) hardening should take approximately 15 seconds.