Best of Show – Fly Tying Equipment: 2014 International Fly Tackle Dealer Show
The Fly Tester fills the key gap in the traditional process of developing a successful fly and is the essential tool to complete every fly tier’s table. This complete out of the box solution for testing and demonstrating fly patterns creates a steady, circular flow of water, allowing you to test up to three flies in two directions simultaneously. 110 volt
- Adjustable flow
- Tailor the water speed to simulate different fishing situations.
- Shortened development cycle
- Observe the action of your fly immediately after tying
- Lower section
- Provides a focused, strong flow of water. Test streamer flies up to 1 ft. (30.5cm) long here.
- Middle section
- Provides a realistic current. Test subsurface flies such as nymphs and emergers here.
- Upper section
- Provides a slower, more dispersed flow of water. Test surface flies such as foam poppers, sliders, and dry flies here